SureWerx ADA Heavy Duty Replaceables
The SureWerx ADA Heavy Duty Replaceables panel is delivered pre-assembled with an extra heavy-duty anchoring system, specifically designed to be embedded into fresh concrete.
- For use in new curb ramps or new construction
- Pressed into place in freshly poured concrete
- Heavy Duty Cast In Place Replaceable Tactile Warning Surface Tiles (HDREP) meet or
exceed the following test criteria using the most current test methods:
- Compressive Strength: 28,000 psi minimum, when tested in accordance with ASTM
- Flexural Strength: 29,000 psi minimum, when tested in accordance with ASTM D790
- All of ADA Solutions Inc., truncated dome tactile surfaces are in full compliance with the American Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG), Public Right-of-Way (PROW) and California Title 24 Requirements. ADA Solutions Inc., products are approved for use by all major municipalities, DPW’s and state DOT's.